TimeDog’s Social Media Specialist will be an integral part of our social networking and online relationship building! We’re looking for upbeat, energetic and creative bloggers with experience in writing digital content for brands, a strong grasp of social media and a passion for service and charity
We currently have two positions available: West Coast SM Specialist and East Coast SM Specialist. Each specialist will be assigned times throughout the day to maintain the TimeDog social channels.
We are looking for well qualified candidates across the US. This can be a WAH position but will require regular weekly contact via Skype video.
- Meet with management a minimum of once weekly to discuss strategy and progress.
- Have direct input on social planning processes and decisions as member of the TimeDog family.
Participate in Twitter Management:
- Create conversations with influencers and our ideal audience
- Follow/Unfollow people under company guidelines
- Participate in Twitter parties/chats
- Tweet and re-tweet articles and relevant content
- Respond to all mentions and DMs
- Promote Time Dog Service
- Connect with influential bloggers who cater to our ideal audience
Participate in FaceBook Management:
- Post and sharing relevant content and articles
- Respond to comments and messages
- “Like” other relevant bloggers/business pages
- Participate on other bloggers/business pages
Participate in Pinterest Management:
- Create new, fun and relevant boards
- Pin relevant content to our boards
- Re-pin and share content from other boards
- Follow the boards of blogging influencers
Participate in Company Linked In Managament:
- Connect with influential bloggers daily
- Reach out to journalists who write for publications catering to our ideal audience
- Follow up with bloggers and professionals from various conferences attended
- Join networking groups relevant to company goals.
- Existing or recent blogging experience in a related area to our ideal customers. (30-50 yrs old, WAH, SAH, WAHM or parents with school aged children)
- Working knowledge of social media tools like HootSuite, TweetDeck, Cloud monitoring, etc...
- We review all applications and respond by email.
- We notify you by email if you will be a candidate to enjoy a 30 minute live Skype or Google Voice video phone call interview with our team. "Can you say web cam!"
- After Skype interview we will notify you if you are the person we're looking for and we send a limo and take you out to dinner. Ok, just kidding! But we may offer you a job!
- We want exceptional, creative, fun, exciting people to work here and to have fun growing with us! Woof!
So what are you waiting for? Apply right now! We're excited to hear from you.
Time Dog is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.